.



Day 0 to Busan, South Korea

Date: 26 Aug 2011
Google Temperature: 26*c

In about 30 minutes, I shall shut down this laptop, slot it in my bag and head off to the airport for SOUTH KOREA.

Oh and here's a rough list of what I had packed for the trip::

Travel Packing List
1) Lugguage
- Toothbrush x2
- Toothpaste x1
- Shampoo x1
- Bath x1
- Facial wash x1
- Towel x2
- Universal adapter x1
- Hangers x4
- Laundry bag x1
- Gloves x1
- Long sleeve shirt x2
- Shirts x4
- Jeans x3
- Sleep Shorts x4
- Sleep tees x4
- Jackets x2
- Winter coat x1
- Scarf x2
- Undergarment sets x8
- Disposable undergarments x3
- Socks x3
- Plastic bag x5
- Casual sling bag x1
- Lenses wash x2 (optional)

2) Hand carried bag
- Extension wire x1
- Laptop + battery x1
- Netbook + battery x1
- Laptop/netbook charger x1
- Mouse x1
- Headset x1
- Handphone charger x1
- Pencil case x1
- Thumb-drive x1
- Watch x2
- Notebook x1
- File x1
- Shoes x2
- Slippers x1
- Makeup (optional)
- Contact lenses (optional)
- Hard drive (optional)

3) Backpack
- Storybook x2
- Travel guidebook x1
- ALL documents
- Passport
- Cash
- Camera x1
- Scrapbook (optional)


**********


Oh and I have been busy meeting up with friends for this last week in Singapore. A lot of people have been asking me how it feels to be living in another country for the next 4-5 months.

Truthfully, I haven't thought much about it yet. In fact, this whole reality hasn't sunk in yet....even though I'm about to fly off in about 4 hours' time?


I think everyone is more worried about this whole trip than I am. People are telling me to be careful, not to be blur, not to get lost, not to follow strangers, not to lose my stuffs....

All I can just say is.....




◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Just a Girl from NTU;




A twenty-one year old girl, ready to conquer the world...or living in South Korea ♔ ...more?

Time for a chat?



Busan attractions! (shall be updated)

Nampo-dong Pt.1
Nampo-dong Pt.2
Hanlim Dormitory + Info
Heundae Beach

Seoul attractions! (shall be updated)

Ewha women University
Myeong-dong
Namsan Tower/ N. Seoul Tower

Useful Links! (shall be updated)

How to Open Bank Account in Busan
Exchange in Dong-A University (Korea) (Aug 2008-Dec2008)
Visit Korea (Eng Website)
Learn Basic Korean Language

K-POP!


template by s.m!sery.
resources: