.



Day 6 in Busan, South Korea

Date: 1 Sept 2011
Google Temp: 29*C
Personal Temp/Outfit: Sunny and warm. Sleeveless shirt, jeans, sneakers

We headed to BUMIN CAMPUS in the late morning to settle some course registration process. We had a nice chat (about the course content, papers, whether the course will be taught in mostly Eng or Korean…etc) with a few Korean professors and they are really proficient in English!

And the best thing is……they seemed friendly!


A picture taken with one of the proff – International Politics

Lunch time was finally something other than rice. It was RAMYUN – the msg loaded fast food that I eat EVERY WEEK.
Needless to say, my tummy was MORE than satisfied. Hehehe~


Nom nom nom nom nom~

While at it, we spot JYJ AUTOGRAPHS at the SCHOOL CAFÉ.


Though I’m not a huge fun =x

And I can’t believe I’m going to say this BUT….
IT’S NAMPO-DONG PART 2! XD


And yes…this time with a Korean buddy along =x

Guided by our cutie Korean buddy who frequents around Nampo-dong to shop, we finally found the shopping area that suits our taste – CHEAP and NICE

The weather is so hot that we decided to rest at one of those street stalls that sells shaved ice. I thought up of ICE-KACHANG immediately.






KOREAN version of ICE-KACHANG which is DELICIOUS by the way ;)

After THEY (not me, I burned my pockets the last time I came here) finished their round of shopping, we gathered to the central spot to meet up with the rest.
And while waiting…


It’s time for group shot :P



Neh dongseng! Yoon Joon <3



A bizarre ET pose with the bronze statues?



Once the group arrived, we headed to a pasta shop recommended by Yoon Joon. I had a light heart attack again, because……




another princess-themed shop with pretty pink and frills (o_o);;

Famished, we settled down quickly and began ordering our pastas. While waiting AGAIN, we decided to take pictures AGAIN =X


4 princesses in a pretty pasta shop.


Xin Yi decided to play a war of candid shot….


In which she loses :P


Neh dongseng and me again <3


Pretty wall painting!


My yummy bacon aglio olio


Our plates of pastas :D

Guess what girls do to burn after-dinner calories?
SHOPPING *cough cough*


A night view of Nampo-dong


I couldn’t help but take a picture with this interesting Tee. LOL


I remember a certain DESIREE every time I see owl designs. HMMM~

Nampo-dong has a lot of street stall selling those types of skewed-boiled-food which reminds me of MALAYSIA’S LOK LOK.

While waiting for the girls to be done with their shopping, I finally gave in to the temptation and brought one of those to try out.




1 fish-cake stick for 700 WON. But according to Yoon Joon, a usual would only cost 500WON

Thanks to our sweet dongseng for bringing us around! I really had great fun when I hang out with you because you’re so cute and cheerful!

It makes me glad that our friendship can transcend language barriers and cultures :D


<3





◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Just a Girl from NTU;




A twenty-one year old girl, ready to conquer the world...or living in South Korea ♔ ...more?

Time for a chat?



Busan attractions! (shall be updated)

Nampo-dong Pt.1
Nampo-dong Pt.2
Hanlim Dormitory + Info
Heundae Beach

Seoul attractions! (shall be updated)

Ewha women University
Myeong-dong
Namsan Tower/ N. Seoul Tower

Useful Links! (shall be updated)

How to Open Bank Account in Busan
Exchange in Dong-A University (Korea) (Aug 2008-Dec2008)
Visit Korea (Eng Website)
Learn Basic Korean Language

K-POP!


template by s.m!sery.
resources: